Holly Jolly 5K and Fun Run
One of Allen's most exciting holiday events, the annual Holly Jolly 5K and Fun Run (formerly the Rudolph Run), returns on December 4!
Holly Jolly Fun Run
- Pre-registration ($15) (Sep. 13 - Nov. 14)
- General registration ($20) (Nov. 15 - Dec. 4)
- Begins at 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 4
Holly Jolly 5K
- Pre-registration ($25) (Sep. 13 - Nov. 14)
- General registration ($30) (Nov. 15 - Dec. 4)
- Begins at 4 p.m. on Dec. 4
Additional Race Information
Free parking is available on a first-come basis in Downtown Allen. Road closures in Downtown Allen will begin at 1:30 p.m.
Souvenir race shirts included if a participant registers during the registration dates (Monday, September 13 through Sunday, November 14):
- Holly Jolly Fun Run participants will receive a Red short-sleeve shirt and
- Holly Jolly 5K participants will receive a Irish Green long-sleeve shirt.
Late registrations received after November 14 will NOT BE GUARANTEED to receive a race shirt.
Any participants who registered after November 14 will have the opportunity to receive a race shirt on a first-come basis. Please note that limited quantities will be available.
All online registrants will need to pick up their race packets between 11 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, December 1 or Thursday, December 2 from the Allen Parks & Recreation Administration (301 Century Parkway, Allen, Texas 75013). Race packets will also be available for pick-up beginning at 2:30 p.m. on race day, Saturday, December 4.
If you determine you ordered the wrong size shirt, we offer a shirt exchange. Shirt sizes will not be exchanged during the packet pick-up dates (Wednesday, December 1 & Thursday, December 2). All shirt exchanges will be handled on race day.